FINALLY, ARKHAM SOUND OFFERS YOU THE BEAST OF BOTH WORLDS!
-- a monsterous Class D / Tube hybrid amplifier!!
(Pictures coming soon)
- Class D power section delivers 1200W into 4 ohms, 600W into 8 ohms.
- 12AX7 preamp tube selected for good tone and low microphonics, and powered with a dedicated 300V supply (not a starved plate design)
- -6dB input pad
- Gain, Treble, Bass controls - uses a James Tonestack to provide a wide adjustment range with minimal interaction.
- Range control – sweeps the tonestack "midpoint" anywhere between 150Hz and 1KHz
- Hi switch – adds a "bright cap" to the circuit to open up the high frequencies a bit.
- Mid switch – provides a healthy bump around 250Hz
- Lo switch – another healthy bump, at 80Hz.
- HPF switch - passive filter set at 100Hz.
- Integrated Subsonic Filter - active, 24dB/Octave HPF set at 30Hz. Tames low frequency cone excursion, allowing for more power and clarity in the audio band. Filtering and buffering handled with premium Burr Brown OpAmps.
- Mute Switch.
- Amplifier and DI Out Master Volumes
- LED Clipping Indicator
- Preamp Out and Power Amp In jacks double as a series, line level Effects Loop.
- Speakon/1/4" combo speaker jacks.
- Balanced DI output, featuring a hefty Cinemag transformer for full frequency response. Ground lift switch for good measure.
- Ultra quiet fan.
- Turret board construction for high voltage circuits, Mil-spec Teflon wire, etc.
- Top quality components throughout.
- Heavy gage aluminum chassis. 13" x 13" x 3.5" overall dimensions. Weighs ~ 9.2 lb.
- Anodized aluminum faceplate, rear plate, and all stainless steel hardware.
- Optional handle.
-- Need an export, or dual voltage version? Please inquire.
$1650 + shipping. Current build time is 6 weeks +